Build a next-generation supply chain with transportation managed analytics
Do you struggle to achieve a sophisticated level of supply chain visibility in your organization that drives continuous improvement, optimizes spend and reduces risk? With managed analytics you can. Managed analytics is an integrated information process that’s been field-tested and proven to drive improved supply chain performance. The intelligent curation, organization and analysis of key data points provide executives like you with data-driven insights to build and sustain a next-generation supply chain.
With more than 20 years of proprietary data, CLX Logistics is helping organizations build and manage a next-generation supply chain by using managed analytics to close the gap between visibilities, performance, spend and risk. Learn how managed analytics can transform your supply today.
What is transportation managed analytics?
Transportation Managed analytics combines transportation data, along with several other databases, into a central data warehouse and applies a sophisticated set of analytical tools and algorithms. This process effectively identifies opportunities to create value for customers, optimize supply chain visibility, performance and spend. With an abundance of data pouring into our transportation managed analytics data warehouse every day, including weather, consumer data, transportation destinations, origins, timing, invoices and so forth, the transportation managed analytics architecture creates a powerful transportation innovation engine. Seasoned supply chain analysts and engineers at CLX Logistics use these results to glean insights and drive innovation.
Transportation Managed Analytics can help you answer tough questions about your supply chains such as:
- How “healthy” is my transportation spend compared to my peers using the same lanes and modes?
- How well is my transportation routing guide performance? And, what areas of performance are unique to me or are resultant from the transportation business environment?
- How should my private fleet size evolve to compensate for demand and market expectations?
- How do I collaborate with other shippers to share excess private fleet capacity in the area?
Benefits of our transportation managed analytics
Regardless of the TMS platform you’re using or business model, CLX Logistics can use transportation managed analytics to bring innovation and efficiency to your supply chains. Most systems are flexible enough to merge data from external sources into the algorithm architecture. With transportation managed analytics you’ll benefit from:
- Cost savings of approximately 2-5 percent of transportation spend
- Actionable supply chain visibility across your entire organization
- Performance optimization based on data-driven recommendations
- Reduced risk by calling on decades of data to make smart decisions
Getting started with transportation managed analytics
To understand the value that transportation managed analytics can bring to your organization, consider the following:
- How visible is our transportation data today to our organization?
- Do we spend more time collecting and preparing data or analyzing it to generate value?
- Is there a continuous improvement program in place today to drive savings and efficiency?
- If so, what’s working well and where do we struggle to drive innovation?
- What could we do (or do better) that our customers or stakeholders would find value in and would differentiate us over our competition?
With the ability to manipulate data within seconds, transportation managed analytics is centered on fixing problems, not spending time trying to find them.
To get a free demonstration using your data and integrating the transportation managed analytics program into your supply chain contact us today.