Green Logistics & Sustainable Supply Chain Management
CLX Logistics is proud to be an advocate for green logistics and sustainable supply chain management practices. A sustainable supply chain goes beyond standard responsible business practices. It requires all participants to consider how their processes and actions can be supported by nature and society. Following international standards such as the GHG Protocol, we deliver a sustainable supply chain that reduces the environmental impact of your transportation operations and increases your business benefits.
While there’s no direct or straightforward path towards achieving sustainability, the right supply chain solutions can help your business achieve a bottom line defined by profit, people and the planet. Through green logistics practices and sustainable supply chain management, we minimize our impact on the environment, preserve our natural resources and fight climate change.
Our strategy to minimize damage to the environment is to reduce emissions and energy consumption at every step of our workflow, including transportation. With offices in North America and Europe, we use state-of-the-art, streamlined procedures to solve our clients’ logistical challenges while protecting the Earth.
Minimizing the Effects of Logistics on the Environment
With an increasing desire from businesses around the world to take part in green, sustainable processes across their operations, we’ve been at the forefront of developing advanced strategies that minimize our effects on the environment. With CLX as a partner, you can expect reductions in your overall carbon footprint, transportation miles, production costs, product waste and unplanned activity.
Additionally, we take steps to identify sources of pollution and waste and implement preventative and protective measures. Making the planet a greener place is about more than being environmentally aware. Companies who strive for sustainability have business advantages such as:
How Does CLX Advance Your Supply Chain Process?
Reduce your carbon footprint and decrease your environmental impact through a complete range of advanced, cost-effective measures.
1 | Strategic Green Supply Chain Design
2 | Tactical Optimization for Sustainable Supply Chains
3 | Our Best-in-Class Benchmarking Process Includes
4 | Operational Support for Green Logistics and Supply Chains
5 | Supply Chain Scanning and Diagnostics
6 | Training and Interim Support
How CLX Puts Green Logistics and Sustainable Supply Chain Solutions Into Practice for Our Clients
Transportation Management System
- Network optimization for load planning, contracts and route guides
- Solve freight flow capacity management issues
- Resolve specialty equipment and product compatibility challenges
- Automate freight payment processing, booking visibility and alerts
- Execute carrier agreements and dashboard logistics carrier compliance and cost metrics
- Gain supply chain visibility across all regions and facilities
- Ensure compliance of stringent regional and global regulations
- Centralize information to improve workflows and lower administrative costs
- Continuously identify savings and improvements after go-live
- Provide leading-edge benchmarking tools to optimize performance and transportation spend
- Freight rate benchmarks and bids for all transportation modes
- Carrier procurement, negotiation and contracting
- Management reporting and interactive dashboard tools
- Detailed analytics and reporting of service, cost and performance
- Robust continuous improvement programs
- Multi-modal transportation planning and execution
- Proactive shipment monitoring via web-based track and trace
- Domestic and international shipment management
- NVOCC and freight forwarder credentials
- Brokerage and dedicated fleet capacity management
- Rail fleet management
- BulkTainer ISO container fleet
- Freight bill, audit and payment
Supply Chain Consulting
- Strategic design
- Tactical optimization
- Operational support