Capacity is always experiencing ebbs and flows, requiring supply chain managers and shippers to have plans in place and resources on hand for when crunch time hits. In times of capacity constraint, shippers and supply chain managers are using alternative measures to get freight to its destination in a timely and economically viable way.
CLX Logistics has an extensive carrier network and relationships with other shippers that share capacity to ensure our new and existing clients always have access to the transportation their freight requires. Our TMS also provides visibility to thousands of carrier loads per day as well as insight on homogenized lanes and average rates for critical lanes.
Benefits of Our Capacity Management
- Single point of contact for booking and tracking
- Multiple cost reduction measures
- Use of pre-qualified carriers, monitored daily
- Access to homogenized and average rates for critical lanes
- Visibility to 20,000+ carrier loads per day
- Seamless system integration
- Multi-modal support and industry expertise
When you partner with CLX Logistics for capacity management, you benefit from a single contact for booking and tracking orders from origin to destination. Our TMS and position in the marketplace also enable us to broadcast your logistics requirements to quickly identify available trucking assets. With a database of thousands of pre-qualified carriers to choose from, we stand by ready to coordinate, manage and track your shipments safely and affordably.