- Works closely with all senior level business unit leaders and the agency to coordinate the development of marketing deliverables on behalf of the assigned business units.
- Coordinates all aspects of projects assigned, from kick off to delivery of assets, including adhering to project schedules that encompass creative execution, internal, business line, Compliance/Legal and third-party approvals.
- Tracks progress, updates schedules within the marketing team during project/program execution.
- Facilitates communication between the agency and the business leads, ensuring each team member has the information to successfully execute next steps.
- Supports marketing initiatives through the Salesforce Pardot platform, including email campaign development, list building, segmentation and metrics.
- Serves as quality checkpoint for online, print, and digital collateral.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Three years marketing experience within services company or equivalent marketing firm.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Pardot. (additional training available)
- Excellent organizational, project management, negotiation skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of the creative workflow process from concept through production.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter who is able to think creatively and solve problems.
- Team-oriented collaborator that is open mind to all ideas, feedback and suggestions.
- Strong time management capabilities.
- Promote a culture of high-quality and continuous improvement that values learning, responsibility and commitment.
- A solid understanding of the creative workflow process within an in-house marketing environment.
To apply, please send your resume accompanied by a clear letter of motivation, to:
CLX Logistics, LLC
Attn. Human Resources
Abington Hall, Suite 300
1777 Sentry Parkway West
Blue Bell, PA 19422