The Only Globally Deployed On-Demand SaaS-TMS: All Regions, All Modes
From chemical manufacturers moving freight through your domestic and international networks can account for a majority of your total chemical logistics costs. Ensure it is done right: set your plan, optimize service and cost, manage by exception and dashboard your results.
CLX stands alone in the industry in delivering on-demand transportation management solutions across all modes of transportation and in all global regions.
Offering transportation logistics technology with superior planning capabilities atop a fully integrated global carrier network, CLX enables world-class transportation solutions with plug-and-play speed and efficiency. CLX’s world-class deployment methodology ensures on-time projects that deliver ROI at go-live – offering positive cash-flow in one to four months and full cost recovery well within one year. The fully integrated CLX TMS and carrier network provides real-time visibility into your entire global and domestic supply chain and delivers planning and execution capabilities across your road, rail, ocean and intermodal networks.
With more than 50 chemical industry deployments of our global TMS solutions, CLX Logistics offers unparalleled insight and expertise in automating and optimizing global freight networks. We bring over twenty years of track record in addressing and resolving the highly complex and demanding requirements of global chemical manufacturers. Augmenting our TMS solutions, CLX delivers unique and specified logistics and transportation services help ensure our customers are world class in their ability to safely deliver on time and in full. Contact us today to learn about our chemical logistics services and start using our TMS today.
The global capabilities of CLX freight TMS solutions can help you:
- Optimize networks for load planning, contracts and route guides
- Solve capacity management issues for all freight flows
- Resolve specialty equipment and product compatibility challenges
- Automate freight payment processing, booking, visibility and alerts
- Execute carrier agreements and dashboard logistics carrier compliance and cost metrics
- Gain supply chain visibility across all regions and facilities
- Ensure compliance of stringent regional and global regulations
- Centralize information to improve workflows and lower administrative costs
- Continuously identify savings and improvements after go-live
Key logistics carrier and shipper benefits of CLX FREIGHT TMS include:
- Significant freight cost reductions by consolidating loads and maximizing modes, routes and assets
- Lower freight rates associated with carrier activity, compliance and performance reports
- A competitive supply chain infrastructure with end-to-end logistics management services
- Streamlined operational efficiencies by automating the transport management system processes
- Access to a world-class integrated global platform, transportation database and carrier network
Schedule a demo of CLX Transportation Management System (TMS) today.