This free, ten-page whitepaper will demonstrate how Transportation Managed Analytics has upended the status quo of supply chains by generating new potential for optimization. As supply chain managers face challenges caused by the trucking capacity crunch and ELD Mandate, among others, they require new ideas for increasing efficiency and optimizing spend. Transportation Managed Analytics does just that by transforming raw, inefficient data points into accessible, actionable knowledge and tactics.
Read this whitepaper to learn the advantages of Transportation Managed Analytics, including:
- Interactive database analysis and visualization tools
- The ability to maintain 6 million plus lines of data
- Replacing data prep with cross-correlation analysis capabilities
- A single architecture and methodology for tracking metrics
- Securely housing encrypted data on an internal server
- Efficient and smart use of information, leading to continuous improvement