The Only Globally Deployed On-Demand SaaS-TMS: All Regions, All Modes
Moving freight through your domestic and international networks can account for a majority of your total logistics costs. Ensure it is done right: execute to plan, optimize service and cost, manage by exception and dashboard your results.
CLX stands alone in the industry in delivering on-demand SaaS transportation management solutions across all modes of transportation and in all global regions.
Offering technology with superior planning capabilities atop a fully integrated global carrier network, CLX enables world-class transportation solutions with plug-and-play speed and efficiency. CLX’s world-class deployment methodology ensures on-time projects that deliver ROI at go-live – offering positive cash-flow in one to four months and full cost recovery well within one year. The fully integrated CLX TMS carrier network provides real-time visibility into your entire global and domestic supply chain and delivers planning and execution capabilities across your road, rail, ocean, air and intermodal transportation networks.
Moving Up the Global Transportation Maturity Curve
Mike Skinner, VP, discusses global transportation management and the future of TMS.
Take Control of Your Shipments
Use the CLX On-Demand Global TMS-Plus to streamline day-to-day road, rail and ocean transportation operations.
On-Demand Global TMS
On-Demand Global TMS streamlines your operation
at every stage, while delivering rapid ROI.
The global capabilities of CLX freight solutions can help you:
- Optimize networks for load planning, contracts and route guides
- Solve capacity management issues for all freight flows
- Resolve specialty equipment and product compatibility challenges
- Automate freight payment processing, booking, visibility and alerts
- Execute carrier agreements and dashboard carrier compliance and cost metrics
- Gain supply chain visibility across all regions and facilities
- Ensure compliance of stringent regional and global regulations
- Centralize information to improve workflows and lower administrative costs
- Continuously identify savings and improvements after go-live
Key carrier and shipper benefits of CLX TMS include:
- Significant freight cost reductions by consolidating loads and maximizing modes, routes and assets
- Lower freight rates associated with carrier activity, compliance and performance reports
- A competitive supply chain infrastructure with end-to-end logistics management services
- Streamlined operational efficiencies by automating the transport management system processes
- Access to a world-class integrated global platform, transportation database and carrier network
Schedule a demo of CLX TMS today.